You meant to post something on Instagram to promote your business, but instead you found yourself scrolling through the account of your "competitor" (who has twice the followers you have, I might add). Now, not only do you feel insecure and jealous, you just lost 30 minutes you could have spent doing something more productive — or at the very least more enjoyable.
Sound familiar? If you feel like you're losing more and more time in your day to your social feeds, you're not alone. But I'm here to tell you it IS possible to stay current on social media without losing your mind or turning into your own full-time social media manager.
In this free 2-hour workshop and discussion, I'll lead you through exercises and the latest research to spotlight where social is getting out of hand and what you can do to reclaim control of even your worst social media habits.
You'll walk away knowing how to:
- “Mari Kondo” your social feeds
- Eliminate your worst social media habits that are negatively impacting your life and career
- Create a morning and evening routine that you’ll love much more than checking Facebook, Instagram and Twitter over and over again
- Stay connected to the people who matter most without relying on an algorithm to do so
- Use social media as a way to promote yourself and your work — without letting social media run your life